CHN is a leading service provider for HCC ICD-9 code recovery for Medicare Health plan members.
The team comprises of expert, clinically-trained coders (CPC, CPC-H) and physicians who engage in highly efficient chart reviews to recover valuable ICD-9 codes for health plans, MSO, IPA and Medical Groups.
Process steps include:
- CHN staff retrieves the provider patient charts by scanning onsite.
- The scanned charts are uploaded to the client or CHN’s site
- Each chart is audited and coded by CPC codes - following the Medicare correct coding guidelines.
- CHN documents the coded charts on the approved.
- Ensuring accuracy and appropriateness of codes submitted to maximize reimbursement
- CHN can assist the MSO, IPA & Medical Groups with the submission to the various Health Plans.