CHN’s Healthcare Process Consulting practice provides solutions to re-define more value-centric ways of business operations.
CHN strives to achieve a thorough improvement in client processes by using comprehensive process analysis and redesign techniques. CHN offers different levels of engagement to meet the different objectives of its clients.
The spectrum of offerings includes:
- Metrics (performance and cost) for specific areas such as claim processing, claim adjudication, medical coding, revenue cycle management, utilization management, etc.
- Process Redesign
- Best practices for organizing the workflow for specific service
- Productivity improvements
- Business plan development for new services
- Cost/benefit analysis for offshore outsourcing
- Operational plan development for new services
- Clinical engagement and improvement
- Implementation and integration services
- Gap Analysis
- Transaction Mapping
- Business Rule/Requirement Writing
- Project Management
- EDI mapping and consulting
- Business and QA Analysis
- Systems Development